Sunday, February 21, 2010

My perfect meal / snack


Today, we went to my parent's church. Parker did very well for being in a total new environment. The little 6 year old Congolese girl that became his friend thought it was pretty cool that he spoke English. She spoke his language... Parker says: You will build block towers so that I can destroy them.
We had a good friend of mine over for lunch, had some great wine that Katie and I both enjoyed, great food and great laughs.

We had such a large lunch that we really didn't have dinner but Katie and I sat down to enjoy a Baguette and some Mousse de Canard au porto (Mousse duck liver with Porto). Take some fresh Baguette, a slice of pate and top it with a Cornichons and you have yourself a perfect snack!
Can't beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment