Saturday, February 20, 2010

Parker and the baguette


We took a little walk through the city of Torcy yesterday and walked to the Boulangerie where we bought a Baguette and proceeded to give it to Parker. For all of you out there thinking of visiting France or my parents, the bread is worth it! After my last piece of french bread 4 years ago, I think I grew to like the american take on the french bread but after having some bread here, I must say it is quite different.

We took this shot of Parker because I had the same shot taken of me when I was a young baby in France. I loved that his first reaction was to go for the end of it and bite of a piece of bread.

Today for lunch, Katie and I sat down and ate a piece of baguette with cheese. I must admit, it was more of a spread but for the ones that know me, that is as far as I go in terms of "non melted cheese". Call me phony frenchman!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Air France!!! Looks like you all are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat! So cute and the baguette looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may be a phone frenchman with your aversion to wine and cheese, but you sure make a great french-looking baby. parker is looking very euro.

    ReplyDelete