Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie and Congrats Janelle!

Yummy things come in nice packages.

Strawberry tarts and religieuse (coffee and chocolate, cream puffs filled with cream)


Millefeuille, chocolate Mousse berry cake, fraisier (strawberry shortcake, sort of) and croquant (chocolate mousse cake with crackly crust).


Today after visiting my home church we had a late lunch to celebrate Katie's birthday and Janelle completion of her flight attendant school. My Dad and Mom made a yummy meal, steak with mushrooms, home made croutons made from home made bread and pan fried potatoes. We took a little 2 hr break between our meal and dessert. We topped the meal with patisseries from the boulangerie. I chose the desserts this morning and could not make up my mind on what to buy so I told them to surprise me. Who is booking their flight to France to enjoy this? This has given me some ideas for new cakes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month Katie!
    Start thinking what you might want for your birthday meal next week. I will never be able to compete with the meals you had this last month: how about spaghetti or BBQ hamburgers/hot dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm...all the pictures of food but no samples in the mail. not fair...

    ReplyDelete