Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picnic in 34F weather!!!


We have had really nice weather the last couple days. Clear Blue skies! The only drawback is the cold winds and weather (near 32F). We went to a huge park near my parents home and had a little picnic near a play structure for Parker. It was a beautiful day. We had this huge park to ourselves. I guess who else would be out in freezing weather for a picnic!

We spotted a rabbit so I decided to sneak upon it and try to hit it with a stick. I am cooking dinner tonight so rabbit would have been on the menu.


Here I am chasing the rabbit after sneaking upon it. I would make a poor survivor man!

1 comment:

  1. omg, of course you would try to hit the poor thing over the head with a stick. glad you didn't injure yourself in the process. nice action shot though...

    ReplyDelete