Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snakes on a plane



We are leaving for the USA tomorrow. It will be hard to say goodbye and hard to start work up again. I could get used to this life of vacation, just could not sustain it :(
We are having a really great time, relaxing and creating memories. Parker has had a great time with Grandpa and Grandma, BooJaJa (she got this name because she sneaks up on him and scares him with a boo!) and Toto (for Christophe).


So why the post name: Snakes on the plane? Parker has been only drawing the last two weeks. He draws what he calls snakes (straight Lines). So tomorrow, on the plane, he will draw snakes. I am offering up to the highest bidder his art called, SNAKES ON A PLANE! Do I have any takers?

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you a quarter! ;)

    Have a safe trip back! I'm sad for you that you're having to say goodbye and end what looks and sounds like an awesome vacation, but I do look forward to getting to chat it up with Katie soon! Have a fun last day!

    ReplyDelete