Thursday, March 4, 2010

Katie's eating adventure!



I have been very proud of Katie trying all sorts of food. Sure, I don't need to twist her arm to taste a new type of bread or chocolate or jam but she has been willing to taste many other foods. She ate the Foie Gras (goose liver) which he likes, she tasted my seared meat last night (think seared Ahi Tuna, quickly cooked on the outside and cool on the inside).
We just got back from the Salon de l'agriculture in Paris and they had an exhibit for each different regions of France and one was Bourgogne. Katie asked to try a snail and she loved it! She had to get past the snail part but after it was all done, she loved it. These things are basted in garlic and pesto so the taste is great. I am going to go broke if she keeps eating all these expensive foods. Tonight we are going to a Vietnamese restaurant with my sister. There might be some frog legs on the menu...

2 comments:

  1. Katie I'm so proud of you being willing to try new foods. The escargot was even in the shell. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job, katie! you are better than i am!

    ReplyDelete